Friday, August 29, 2008

Couple Tag

What is his name: Brody
What is her name: Traci
How long have you been together: We've been together for 2.5 years and married for one.
How long did you date: 1.5 years
How old is he: 24
Who eats more: Brody by a long shot
Who said I love you first: Technically he did....I said "I heart you" first :)
Who is taller: Brody by enough to wear 6 inch heels...but who would do that??
Who sings better: According to Singstar - me.
Who is smarter: According to our grades - me. But Brody knows more about animals and plants and guns.
Who does the laundry: Whoever needs clean clothes the worst.
Who pays the bills: We both do! Brody pays the big ones though. :)
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed: My right or your right?
Who mows the lawn: Our landlord's granddaughter.
Who cooks the dinner: We often cook together, but Brody does the hard stuff. I'm good at stirring.
Who drives: Always Brody.
Who is more stubborn: Oh definitely me.
Who kissed who first: He kissed me.
Who proposed: What kind of question is that? Of course Brody proposed.
Who has more friends: According to Facebook, he does...but he's "friends" with people he doesn't even know.
Who is more sensitive: Um...Brody is more sensitive to peoples feelings, but I cry more.
Who has more siblings: Ha! Brody - 3 to my 1.
I tag AMY and CELESTE!

6 comments:

Brian and Kristy said...

Brody's more sensitive? Really?

Amy said...

You win for being the first person to tag me ever.

Celeste Louise said...

I just realized I got tagged!! I'm kinda stoked about it really. And I love your new layout. Less than three weeks! Paper rock scissors?

Tawny said...

You're so hilarious! I love the "who is smater". That's great!

Celeste Louise said...

So I got a dining room table and two chairs that need some restorative work! =)

Shelly said...

Hey Traci. I found you!