Friday, October 3, 2008

I was tagged TWICE!

I wonder if that is a sign that I should check my blog more often...

TAG NUMBER ONE:

What are the last three things you purchased?
Well I just went shopping...so a cropped sweater, aviator sunglasses, and a houndstooth scarf.

What are the last three songs you downloaded for your ipod? I haven't downloaded new music for months...my husband made me download Taylor Swift for him...I could live without it.

What are your three favorite movies? This is too hard, but three movies I never get tired of watching are... Shanghai Noon, Miss Congeniality, and cough Clueless cough

What are three things you have not done yet? eaten Sushi, gone skydiving, and completed my second tag

What are three things you cannot live without?(excluding people) Chocolate, TV, the internet

What are your three favorite dishes? Firehouse's BBQ chicken pizza and foccacia bread, my mom's cheese soup, stir fry

What are your three favorite T.V. shows? 30 Rock, Friends, Project Runway

What are the last three places you traveled to that were more then one hundred miles away? Provo, Sacramento CA (Sacramendi), Las Vegas

What are your three favorite desserts? Brownies, candy bars, fudge

What are three things you would buy if money were not an issue? a house, a baby grand piano, more shoes to fill the room in my new house dedicated to my shoes

I tag Kristy, Missy, and Jacque!

0 comments: