Friday, October 3, 2008

Tag #2

GOOGLE GAME

This is how the game works: Use Google image search to answer each question. Then, out of ONLY the first page of results, choose your favorite or most random image. Then tag some people to do it!! :)

MY AGE

PLACE I'VE BEEN TO:

PLACE I WANT TO VISIT:


FAVORITE PLACE

FAVORITE OBJECT


FAVORITE FOOD


FAVORITE ANIMAL


FAVORITE COLOR


BIRTH PLACE

CURRENT PLACE OF RESIDENCE


PETS


PAST LOVE


BEST FRIEND


NICKNAME


FIRST NAME (advice, some slutty girl is named “Traci,” wouldn’t google it if I were you)


MIDDLE NAME


LAST NAME


BAD HABIT


FIRST JOB


GRANDMOTHER'S NAME (all it pulled up were gravestones! How sad)


COLLEGE DEGREE


WHAT I'M DOING RIGHT NOW


I tag Amy, Brittney, and Tana!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a really fun tag! I never knew you were a soccer geru. How's the new job going? Has Brody gone on his fishing trip to Alaska?

Michelle said...

I'm going to steal your tag because I thought it looked fun. Yes, I am a tag stealer. At least I admit it though, right? I feel good about it...