Monday, August 4, 2008

Traci and Rosie's Day of Fun!

Saturday I was able to spend a good chunk of the afternoon with my gal-pal Rosie. We had a late lunch at the Cheesecake Factory (about 3:00) in order to avoid a long wait - which was successful - only 15 minutes! I ordered Thai Chicken Pasta (see below) and was soooooo pleased. It was delicious. This was followed by Chocolate peanut butter cookie dough cheesecake...perfect.
Then we had some time to kill and walked into Fashion Place mall next door. We saw a Build-a-Bear Workshop which Rosie had never been in before, and of course then HAD to build an elephant named Bruce. I'm not going to lie, he was very cute.
Friends quote
Janice: Okay. All right. This is what we're gonna call it: 'Joey and Janice's DAY OF FUN!'
Joey: Does it have to be a whole day?
Janice: Yes, because that's how long it takes to love me.

5 comments:

Hailey said...

Traci! My mom told me she ran into you...I guess if facebook can't keep us in touch we might as well try blogging. I was reading your posts. If you have those websites for the "free stuff" I'd love to look 'em up. Who could pass up free stuff, right? I'm excited to see what else you're up to...!

Tawny said...

Hey Maughan's! You guys have a blog too! Awesome! We will have to be blogger buddies! I'm jealous you got to go to Cheesecake factory! It is pretty good! Good to see ya on here! - Tawny from the ward

Brittney said...

Um... It's our wedding invitation made into a tile-picture... so now it looks like it's tile... get it?

The Smith's said...

hey I was just browsing around and I ran into your blog! It's cute!! I know I've been in the ward along time and haven't really gotten to know you but hopefully I can. It was fun playing softball!

Celeste Louise said...

holy moly that thai chicken stuff looks really really yummy! I move to Logan in about a month and then we get to be crafty buddies! wooooooot!!!