Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Organization is coo-lll

A trip to IKEA has been made and oh, boy did I have fun! I've had my eye on their super organized storage solutions for awhile now. We made some purchases, obviously, but this is the thing I am the most excited about...

It is a free-standing wardrobe with our personal storage combination. It holds 32 pairs of shoes and 14 pairs of pants AND...
a pull-out jewelry rack! It's so organized! I just love it! It took us a little while to assemble last night, but luckily we have assembled IKEA furniture before :) and Brody is just super handy.

9 comments:

Julie said...

oh my heck that is the coolest thing EVER!!! I have never noticed that particular unit at IKEA before...think I need to make a trip! (one normal sized closet for 4 girls in one room is tough to organize!)

The Whitmers said...

It's a good thing you have such a good husband to put everything together for you!! I am still so jealous that you have a house. I miss seeing you across the street.

Shmacque said...

Ok, I am jealous of the Shoe organizer.... Not that all of them would fit but still. I am soo excited to your house sometime this month. YAY!!

Brittney said...

That is amazing and I love you. You also need to buy more flats.

Brian and Kristy said...

How awesome! I love that you bought a closet just for your shoes. So great! I can't wait to see what else you bought.

Jessie, Garan, and Sammy said...

I want one! It looks awesome! I'm so excited to come see you in Logan!

Andi Fitz said...

Hey Traci! I'm in love with that organization thing. I searched IKEA's website last night for it, but couldn't find it. Can I ask what the name is and how much it was? I want one for Christmas. I think organization is cool too :)

Tare said...

That's awesome!!! What are the measurements for it? How many shirts does it hold? That is super cool!!!

preston. shawnee. cohen said...

Hey Traci!
So I'm finding so many people in the ward right now who have blogs that I had no idea about! And I didn't know you guys were building a house either.. it's BEAUTIFUL! And this closet organizer looks awesome, I really want to get one for us. Anyway, I'm adding you to my blog list okay :)