Friday, November 6, 2009

Hey Brother

So this last weekend my brother, Trevor, came to visit me! He very rarely makes it this far north, even though I am in Provo ALL THE TIME. Not bitter...
Anywho, all my cool cousins, namely Andrew and Melissa, go to Utah State, so Trevor brought their younger brother Blake with him. We played a little GHWT...
And had some sink at Angies...
and CLEANED the Sink at Angies...see we got the bumber sticker to prove it
And contrary to what Blake will tell you, he did NOT eat the whole thing himself.

3 comments:

Missy said...

Oh Buster.

Shmacque said...

Busty is awesome!! Also I looks like lots of fun!! Also Andrew is tall!! (had to throw that it)

Julie said...

that must be a recent (like in the past 13 years since I moved away) addition to Angie's...sounds fun!