Friday, September 25, 2009

Which do you prefer?

So everything has gone pretty smooth in the housebuilding process, except for...the rock. It's kind of a long story, but this is what I saw one night after work...
Needless to say, I had a little bit of a breakdown. The swatch I picked was definitely not that brown. Anyway, Brody and his wonderful, wonderful friend ripped it all off and put up some pretty gray rock...
We also replace the icky cream dentil molding with white. I am SO SO SO much happier with the result. And now the house is officially done - the rock is fixed, the blinds are installed, and we're moving in!

5 comments:

Celeste Louise said...

oooh who did you end up getting blinds through?

Brian and Kristy said...

Yay for the new rock! It looks tons better.

Missy said...

you know...I didn't really think there was anything wrong with the rock before. But when I saw the new stuff when we stopped by yesterday it does look a lot better. And I love that your door is black.

Jessie, Garan, and Sammy said...

Your mom told me about the "brown" rock. The 2nd one does look much better! I'm glad you guys had a friend to help you! I'm sure you will decorate it all so perfectly! I can't wait to see it!

Julie said...

Congrats! The changes you made make it perfect!!