Sunday, June 15, 2008

That's right, we ROCK!

So it finally happened. We bought Guitar Hero!! So here's the story...thanks to Matthew Grant Flamm I learned that internet sites offering free iPods and other junk are not all scams. I set my sights on a free Wii several months ago and finally got a check in the mail for $300...which is not a Wii, but I figured I'd just buy one. HA! After calling certain stores every morning to ask if they got a Wii in their shipment that day, and deciding that wasn't worth it, we bought a Playstation 2 with Singstar and Guitar Hero 3 and an extra guitar (see my RAD guitar above). And now its confirmed, we are rockstars.

4 comments:

Jon Easley said...

NICE!!!! Brody and Traci on the guitar. Nevewr thought i would ever see that one. If you ever get up this way i will school you in the art of ROCKBAND(woot). I like the drums better than the guitar, just my opinion.(nice pic btw.)

David and Haylee Skaggs said...

I want to know the websites!!! We LOVE Guitar Hero and Rock Band!!

The Park's said...

Lookin good! We need to have a rematch in the Singing one...I forgot the name, but that looks like fun!

Brittney said...

Well it was for my birthday, but I'm glad you admit you guys got a crappy one!! :)