Thursday, May 29, 2008

Mysteriously Entertaining


Since I can't think of a single other thing to blog about...and people are harassing me...I will blogout ("blog-about" - I just made it up) the book I just finished. I have never read a Mary Higgins Clark book before (I have a hard time betraying my obsession with John Grisham), but was told by my dear friend Rosie that they were good. So after joining a book club and having to choose 8 books (for $0.49 each!) I finally managed to read one. Now, if you're into the murder-mystery-whodunnit kind of books, I would highly recommend this one. Its got it ALL...murder...mystery...well thats about it. But, I WAS surprised by the ending and therefore found the whole experience to be successful. Stay tuned for further book reviews (...unlikely).

4 comments:

Shmacque said...

I am soo thinking we need start a book club when I am going to make you read more Mary-Higgins Clark books!! I loved this one too!! Try On the Street Where You Lived next.... Or a cry in the night..... I will bring it to your apartment next week because I will be living in Logan by then!! YAY!!

Amy said...

I love her books! I'm so happy you liked them! Why do we never talk about books at our lunch group?

Amy said...

ps. I'm glad you posted! Now do it again! YAY!

Lauren said...

Hey, if you like mysteries with shocking endings, you should read Agatha Christy books. They're a little more old-fashioned, but I can never guess who did it until she reveals it at the end.