Monday, May 5, 2008

Graduation!

We had a very eventful weekend with both of our graduations on Friday and Saturday. Brody got his BS in Wildlife Science (and a much shorter commencement ceremony) and I got an MBA (and sore feet from walking across campus in heels). We after-partied at Firehouse and I ate my weight in focaccia bread. After Brody's graduation, the College of Natural Resources catered a delicious luncheon. Most surprising element: the lack of Teva sandals from the natural resource grads.

4 comments:

Mike and Barbara said...

How come I was not told you had a blog! I am not allowed to be on Facebook at work and I was bawling when I couldn't stalk you all day long! Congrats on graduating!! You are my hero! I miss going to firehouse with you!

Abs said...

Welcome to the blogging world! I'm so excited to be able to stay up to date on you guys! Congratulations on the graduation and...I am an obsessive Idol watcher also---so I'll be thinking of you tonight. :)

Susie said...

Hey Traci - the blog looks great, big pictures, music, and everything! You'll have to send some graduation pics my way.

Kurt and Kristy said...

Congrats you guys! How exciting!! What are your plans now?