Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Chuck the Duck


So my good friend Jacque has moved to town and boy do I love her face! She and I went to First Dam last week to see if we could get a little sun. Two observations: the First Dam ducks are not afraid of you, and coconut tanning oil does not taste like coconuts. One particular duck , let's call him Chuck, was a little too close for comfort, so Jacque, being the good friend she is, chased it away. It was hilarious. We attempted to recreate the situation so that I could take a picture...but she must've scared Chuck pretty good and he stayed in the water after that (see above, doesn't he look terrified?)

2 comments:

Julie said...

Okay Traci...I wish that we were still around because I can tell that I would have a lot of fun with you! Brody done good! Julie Bassett

Shmacque said...

YAY Chuck!!! and you are correct, I Scared that Duck Real GOOD!!