Wednesday, July 2, 2008

311 at Usana

Snoop Dogg (notice the marijuana leaf?)

This girl was wearing booty shorts over her jeans???

311 doin their thang

So it finally arrived...the 311 concert which I had been waiting for since I bought tickets months ago. I went with my good friend Emma and we had a great time. I was surprised that Snoop Dogg was the other artist (I thought the music genres were pretty different) but I've always loved "Drop it Like its Hot!" I really did NOT like his part of the show though...he kept yelling obscenities and stuff about weed. So basically Emma and I just sat for a couple hours feeling uncomfortable and observing the weirdos around us (see picture above). 311 was AMAZING however. They sound EXACTLY the same live and played most of my favorite songs! We were having a great time singing along and dancing around, but I must've been dancing a little to wildly because I kept hitting my knees on the cup holders in front of me! I seriously have bruises now - my first concert wound.

4 comments:

Tyson, Kaylee and Lucy said...

I am good. I just got married in feb. So how's life?

The Park's said...

Hey Traci... That website is thecutestblogontheblock.com Is is so much easier than all of the other background places and it doesn't change anything! But I'm ready for an update on your blog! Ha Ha

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha! I love it! This post just brought back the fun memories of being your neighbors. We miss you guys! Hope everything is going great. Keep in touch.

Celeste Louise said...

I know this comment is a little late...but I'm still super sad I had to miss that concert! DROP IT LIKE ITS HOT!!