Monday, January 2, 2012

Books I Read This Year

Here we go again! One of only 6 post this year :)... Books I've read in 2011:

  • Fallen by Lauren Kate
  • Building You Paparazzi Business by Ryan Daley
  • See Jane Date by Melissa Senate
  • Wicked Games by Jill Myles
  • Start Something that Matters by Blake Mycoskie
  • Fire Study by Maria V. Snyder
  • Magic Study by Maria V. Snyder
  • Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder
  • Incarceron by Catherine Fisher
  • The Help by Kathryn Stockett
  • Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
  • Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
  • Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
  • Delirium by Lauren Oliver
  • In Defense of Food by Michael Pollan
  • Bossypants by Tina Fey
  • Divergent by Veronica Roth
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix by J.K. Rowling
  • City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare
  • Way to Be! by Gordon B. Hinckley
  • Sugar and Spice by Lauren Conrad
  • Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling
  • Deceit by Brandilyn Collins
  • Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
  • Sweet Little Lies by Lauren Condrad

Favorite book of the year: Divergent
Favorite re-read: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (I cry every time)
Most influential book: Start Something That Matters (Read it! You'll want to change the world)

And now I'm looking for book suggestions for 2012! Go!

3 comments:

Jeremy and Barbara Green said...

I loved The Help! You should read Matched by Ally Condie. I am going to start reading Crossed as soon as I can. Happy New Year! =)

Missy said...

I just read Divergent yesterday (yes, i finished in one day...I have a problem)! Loved it! I was going to suggest it to you, but apparently you've already read it.

Missy said...

are you on good read?